XCell Compiler offers very easy and hassle free excel2exe conversion.
You can compile Excel spreadsheet (XLS file) into EXE application with securely hidden formulas
in binary format and protected VBA code. With registration/license
management feature you can protect your compiled Excel workbook from
illegal copying from one computer to another by using hardware locking
mechanism. It offers you to add your own splash, icon, end user license
agreement (EULA) and much more...
Please try the XCell Compiler Free Trial version which is completely functional for calculation.
XCell Compiler main features:
- Securely hide formulas by converting them into binary format. Without this feature any kind of Excel file copy protection is useless.
- Convert Excel workbook (XLS file) into an application (EXE File, which requires Excel to run). You do not need to be a programmer to use the product.
VBA code protection.
- Create registration key/license based application. Prevent illegal copying from one computer to another.
- Hardware locking! Allow your Excel2exe converted applicaiton to work on target computer only.
- Royalty free distribution of your Excel2exe converted EXE, which doesn’t require any preinstalled Run-Time libraries.
- The original Excel workbook stays without any changes after compilation.
- Restrict the time period of usage for your Excel2exe converted Excel workbook.
- License expiration warning. Add your own customized expiration message.
your own End User License Agreement (EULA) information. The compiled
Excel workbook will not be started until the end user accepts the EULA.
- Save changed data directly into compiled EXE.
- Create Trial/Demo of EXCEL2EXE compiled workbook limited by amount of days and annoying window.
- Hide Microsoft Excel on start.
- Compiled Excel workbook copy protection with Matrix Dongle.
- Export/Import changed data from/to compiled EXE; Import data into original Excel workbook.
- Add your own application name, version and copyright information.
- You can add your own splash screen, while compiling. This will give you a chance to advertise your own company name.
- Install your Add-ins (XLA files) on your customer's computer.
- Restrict the access only to authorized individuals, and limits users' activities to the minimum required, for business purposes.
the chances of exposure of corporate secrets, breaches in customer
confidentiality, and the disruption of business activities.
- Prevents information from being altered in an unauthorized manner.